There are two Chive point totals we share with you. The first is at the top of The Chivery when you sign in. This is the TOTAL POINTS you have earned in our loyalty program and does not reflect points already redeemed for discounts. The AVAILABLE POINTS that are redeemable for discounts can be seen in the "My Account" section under "Your Account Dashboard." At the upper left you will see the total points that can be redeemed.
Articles in this section
- What are theCHIVE Loyalty Points?
- Who Can Join?
- How Do I Earn Points?
- How Do I View My Points Balance?
- How Do I Redeem My Points?
- What Do the "Approved," "Pending," and "Cancelled" Statuses Mean?
- Why Do I Show Two Different Point Totals In My Account?
- WHY DID I LOSE ALL MY POINTS?
- Why Did My Account Balance Go Down?
- Can I Post Referral Links To Coupon/Deal Sites?