Absolutely! To save on shipping, time, and packaging materials, you can return items from multiple orders as long as you include the corresponding order numbers for each item inside the package. We recommend you print out the return form for each order online or write each order number on a slip of paper and include them inside your return package. Packages received without proper order identification may result in longer than estimated processing times.
Articles in this section
- US Return and Exchange Instructions
- International Return and Exchange Instructions
- How Soon Will I Get My Refund?
- Gift Exchanges
- Can I combine returns from different orders?
- What can be Returned or Exchanged?
- What is an Instant Store Credit and how to do I use it?
- What if I don't use my Instant Store Credit?
- What if I need to return an item purchase with my Instant Store Credit?